[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Domino

  Does anyone have knowledge about the strength of security implemented by
  Lotus Notes 4 and Domino?  Suppose that we are storing two kinds of
  information on one Notes server - one type is suitable for general public
  access through the internet, and the other is for internal use only. Is
  Lotus Notes/Domino's  security strong enough that knowledgeable and
  malicious people outside of our organization are prevented from accessing
  our internal information? Other alternatives would be to store the
  external information on a separate HTTP server, or to have two Lotus
  Notes servers - one for public access and one for internal access, with
  the public machine outside the firewall.

  Thanks,

  Trevor